Maandag 29 April 2013

Versailles 2 Pack Lamp Set reviews

Versailles 2 Pack Lamp Set

Versailles 2 Pack Lamp Set

Versailles 2 Pack Lamp Set Reviews

I bought this lamp set a little more than a year ago and receive compliments on them often. I came back on Amazon to get them for a friend when I read these terrible reviews. Mine didn't come with bulbs so maybe that's the difference? I bought my large, clear light blubs (they look like the large outdoor Christmas lights) from KMart and have never had a problem in 15 months. They work exactly as they are supposed to and I love the three-level lighting option. I love that I don't have to fumble for the switch or cord, I just roll over in bed and smack the lamp :) The only thing weird is sometimes they come on by themselves. Maybe my cat is rubbing against it or there is electricity in the air? But sometimes I turn it off and go to bed and it will be on the lowest setting in the morning. Overall though, I really couldn't be more pleased with the purchase.. this is my Versailles 2 Pack Lamp Set reviews
Versailles 2 Pack Lamp Set

Versailles 2 Pack Lamp Set Specs

  • Pictured in Brushed Steel . Touch controls . 4 settings . 40 watt type b candelabra bulb . 2 Pack Touch Lamp, Satin Chrome . Also known as the Versailles 2 Pack Touch Lamp On / Off Touch Control . 13 in. L x 6.05 in. W x 7 in. H (2 lbs.)
. Versailles 2 Pack Lamp Set
Versailles 2 Pack Lamp Set Best buy
Versailles 2 Pack Lamp Set
. Versailles 2 Pack Lamp Set will.. (Read More)




Versailles 2 Pack Lamp Set
,

9 out of 10 based on 50 ratings

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking