Maandag 29 April 2013

Floor Lamp with Reading Light special discount

Floor Lamp with Reading Light

Floor Lamp with Reading Light

Floor Lamp with Reading Light Reviews

I do a tremendous amount of reading in my living room's lounge chair. My brass floor lamp is a traditional one that only offers 60 Watts worth of light; it doesn't have a reading light. Therefore, I was excited when the Amazon Vine Program sent me the floor lamp with reading light from Lightaccents. It has two light bulbs--a 100 Watt light bulb in the main globe and a 40 Watt light bulb in an adjustable reading globe. It provides a tremendous amount of light. My dad, who was visiting me from Tennessee, helped me assemble this floor lamp. He is more tech savvy than I am. Assembly was fairly easy. Unfortunately, when the lamp was put together, its top, uppermost pole had threads that could still be seen. We could not do anything to hide them. We disassembled the poles and tried reassembling them again but we could not hide the threads. There is no reason for them being there. The floor lamp's beauty is marred by these shiny, gray threads that stand out in stark contrast to the matte black finish. Also, to make matters worse, the lamp's electrical cord is too short (approximately five feet). It would not sit in the same place as my old brass floor lamp, which was bought for me over twenty-five years ago. I have a white extension cord but it would clash with the lamp's black electrical cord and clutter the floor. I have frequent visitors; one of them could trip and fall (and sue me). I decided to place the new floor lamp in the corner of my bedroom, which needs more light. The lamp shines very brightly and I no longer need a clip-on nightlight for reading in my bed. I was going to give my old brass floor lamp to my parents but decided to keep it for myself. As far as the new floor lamp is concerned, the bedroom's corner is a good home for it. However, another item that disturbs me is the reading lamp. The globe is adjustable but the arm that holds it upright is not. This is fine for me--the owner. However, a visitor might accidentally try to move the arm and damage it. This would be a concern for those who plan on keeping their floor lamps inside their living rooms where visitors are more apt to be. This floor lamp from Lightaccents is heavy but wobbles on my carpet. Perhaps it would be best suited for a wooden or tiled floor. My old brass floor lamp is much more lightweight but it doesn't wobble. The Lightaccents floor lamp arrived safely and securely packaged in a lot of protective Styrofoam. I was concerned that one of the frosted globes would be cracked or chipped but they weren't. However, we had to vacuum the living room once the floor lamp had been removed. Tiny bits of Styrofoam had gone everywhere. If I had purchased this floor lamp from Lightaccents, I probably would've asked for a replacement or a refund because of the exposed threads at the top of the post. Everything else I can learn to live with. A lot of people probably aren't as particular as me and wouldn't care. In the future, maybe I can hide the exposed threads with a ribbon. If not for the exposed threads, I would've enjoyed this floor lamp much better. I wish Lightaccents had posted a video showing how this floor lamp is assembled. I don't think Dad and I assembled it in an incorrect manner. A cord runs completely through each separate pole which greatly restricts the owner in how they can assemble it. Joseph B. Hoyos. this is my Floor Lamp with Reading Light reviews
Floor Lamp with Reading Light

Floor Lamp with Reading Light Specs

  • Get double the lighting power with this innovative torchiere floor lamp. The design features a traditional torchiere style light for general room illumination. An adjustable architect's style side lamp gives you light for reading or other tasks. Place it in the corner of a living room for mood light, next to a tall bookshelf to help showcase a collection, or even in a three-season porch or bedroom for additional light as needed. Standing 71 inches tall, the sturdy floor lamp features a matte black-painted finish and gently frosted glass shades, which nicely accommodates almost any decor. Even more, the floor lamp's round-shaped base and heavier stand helps ensure stability. The floor lamp does require some quick easy assembly, but it only takes a few minutes. Great lamp for reading with adjustable head to adjust direction of light. Rotary switch with multiple lighting options: reading light on only, floor lamp on only, all lights on, all lights off.
. Floor Lamp with Reading Light
Floor Lamp with Reading Light Best buy
Floor Lamp with Reading Light
. Floor Lamp with Reading Light will.. (Read More)




Floor Lamp with Reading Light
,

7 out of 10 based on 53 ratings

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking