Maandag 29 April 2013

Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black reviews

Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black

Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black

Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black Reviews

I have been searching for a nice LED lamp to illuminate my late night studies for a while now. I wanted a lamp that was bright, environmentally friendly, and aesthetically pleasing. This lamp was everything I was looking for and much more! The base is heavy and wide enough for stability, yet still small enough to fit on my small desk. The touch sensitive buttons are responsive and gives the lamp some cutting edge technology flavor. The light can be rotated 180 degrees and can be bent at two points. This gives the lamp a lot of room for light angle and height adjustment. The four light types are an excellent touch. I personally love the reading light for my late night study sessions. It gives you a sense of daytime and helps keep your focus up. The math light is slightly blue and very bright, which is perfect for crunching some numbers or drawing organic chemistry reaction mechanisms. The relaxing light is very warm and gives you a mellow feeling. I also love how you can adjust the light intensity in addition to the light type. This gives the lamp much room for adjustment for those of us who are extra picky about light sensitivity. The 1 hour auto-off (sleep)button is also a nice touch. When the lamp is folded down, you can use the night light mode and it works fairly well. My only small gripe with this lamp is that it is made out of a hard plastic. While very nice looking and light weight, I would have preferred some sort of metal plating to make it feel its price. Overall I am very pleased with this lamp and might buy another one in white for my sister's room. UPDATE: March 13, 2013. This lamp is still working almost 16 months later and I am very happy that I purchased this lamp for my late nights of studying. All the LED's are still functioning and the touch sensitive controls are still working just fine.. this is my Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black reviews
Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black

Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black Specs

  • + +
  • Price for all three: $147.79
  • Buy the selected items together
  • This item: Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black by Softech $124.99
  • Rolodex Supplies Caddy (1746466) by Rolodex $12.98
  • Rolodex 22351 Mesh round wastebasket, 11-1/2 diameter x 14-1/4h, black by Rolodex $9.82
. Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black
Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black Best buy
Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black
. Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black will.. (Read More)




Softech- Natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp Black
,

7 out of 10 based on 50 ratings

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking